Thursday, September 29, 2005

collective dreaming?

Hello people, my name is Chloe, thank you Phil for allowing me into your blog. I'm working at the London school of economics on a 'citizens' campaign against terror' (sounds and is, fairly daunting!). I wanted to talk to you about how we might use collective blogging and other such in the network we are creating. Also I'm involved in various oddball projects and I want to think about how to use technology most creatively. At the moment i'm collecting peoples most memorable dreams from around the world, and am also doing a night-time radio show based on these stories. You can find some of the dreams at http://www.worlddreaming.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to the development of our common purpose, Chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home